Monday, May 8, 2017

"My Life with Bob" - Pamela Paul Interview from BookPage


"My Life with Bob", the new memoir by New York Times Book Review editor Pamela Paul is available as a physical book.  Just FYI, Bob is not a person.  It is Pamela's "Book of Books", a journal in which she has recorded every books she's read for 28 years.  Go to our catalog to put on hold or call (843)849-6161 to put on hold.

Click on the title below to read an interview with the author from BookPage.

Pamela Paul - Interview: While working a dead-end job in my mid-20s, I spent several hours setting up an Excel spreadsheet in which I listed every book I could think of that I’d ever read, starting with The Wind in the Willows. I devotedly logged each subsequent book into that spreadsheet until sometime around age 28, when I lost track of it in the shuffle of changing jobs.

No comments: